By using this website you acknowledge and agree as follows:
- The material and content contained on New Zealand Services website (www,newzealandservices.co.nz) is provided ‘as is’ for general information only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional or expert advice.
- While New Zealand Services has used their best endeavours to ensure that the information contained on the website is true and accurate, the material in this website could include errors, inaccuracies or misstatements and in this regard, New Zealand Services accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability.
- You assume all responsibility and risk for the use of this website and the Internet generally. You are advised to make your own enquiries and to seek the relevant independent advice in order to verify the information contained on this website.
- New Zealand Services (including all its employees, contractors and agents) are not and do not claim to be legal or tax advisors.
- New Zealand Services makes no warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, and to the maximum extent permitted by law expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind or nature, whether express, implied, or statutory regarding any information or services provided by or through New Zealand Services, including but not limited to the accuracy, completeness, correctness, timeliness or usefulness of any information, opinions, advice, reports or other information / material provided by or through New Zealand Services;
- You release, indemnify, defend, save and hold harmless New Zealand Services, its affiliates, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents from all claims arising out of or related to your access or your use of, or your inability to use, the New Zealand Services any information or services provided to you by or through New Zealand Services. In no event will New Zealand Services or its affiliates, and its and their officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents be liable to you, anyone claiming by through or under you, or anyone else for (i) any decision or action taken, or not taken, in reliance upon the information, advice or assessments contained or provided by or through New Zealand Services and the website, (ii) claims arising out of or related to any information or services provided to you by or through New Zealand Services, (iii) your use of any information or services provided to you by or through New Zealand Services, or (v) any incidental, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to loss of revenues, profits or savings, even if New Zealand Services knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages, claims, demands or actions. The foregoing release, indemnity, and limitation of liability shall be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by applicable laws.
- If any part of this Disclaimer is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- This disclaimer and your use and access to information and services provided by or through New Zealand Services are governed by the laws of New Zealand.