Looking for an internship in New Zealand ?
Looking for an internship abroad ? Whether you are completing an internship as part of your University degree, or simply electing to do an internship to gain experience in your field of interest, it is a great way to take initiative, make contacts and gain experience.
BENEFITS OF INTERNING IN NEW ZEALAND
Take the opportunity to explore a new culture, work in new industries, meet new people and expand your horizons. An internship abroad can be both personally rewarding and beneficial to your career.
- Boost your CV
- Internships abroad take you a bit further out of your comfort zone
- Make localfriends and business contacts for a lifetime
- Expose you to a wider variety of job duties and responsibilities
- Expand your viewpoints by learning things from a new perspective.
- Greatly improve your English skills and learn the local language (or slang)
- Immerse yourself in the local culture
- Receive study credits
- Explore beautiful New Zealand
OUR INTERNSHIP PROGRAM IN NEW ZEALAND
Our partner has been founded 10 years ago and is leader in the providing of professional internships in New Zealand for thousands international candidates.The internship program includes services especially designed for our overseas candidates who are travelling to New Zealand and require additional assistance, information and services before, during and after their Internship:
- Positions across New Zealand
- Academic Credit Available
- Duration from 2-6 months
- Flexible & customised search based on your studies, start dates, duration, location
- Placements take between 6-8 weeks with a 90%+ placement rate. Apply early.
- SIM Card
- Assistance to find an accommodation
- Assistance to get your visa
- Welcome Pack at your arrival
- All positions are unpaid work experiences
Internship program from NZ $ 1 350 !
A WIDE RANGE OF POSITIONS
Our partner provides a wide range of internship jobs and placements, with new internship opportunities constantly becoming available. He makes sure you get your ideal placement – guaranteed.
- Sale & Marketing Assistant (Marketing)
- Product Designer (Architecture)
- Art Business Development (Art)
- Electrical Engineer (Ingénérie)
- Food & Technology Science Internship (Agroalimentaire)
- Sport Management (Sport)
- Graphic & Webdesign (Communication)
- Childcare Assistant (Education)
- Marketing Media Assistant (Journalisme)
- Customer Retail Service (Fashion)
You did not find what you are looking for ? Please contact us ! Our partner specializes in the finding of customized internship placement’s that suit your needs, your studies and your project.
REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN THE PROGRAM
- Be aged 18-30
- Either be able to apply for a Working Holiday Visa, currently have a valid Visa or currently enrolled within a university or tertiary course. Please contact our immigration advisers to find out if you are eligible.
- Upper intermediate – Advanced English language skills.
- Candidates must have financial security to support their stay in New Zealand.