Impression Real Estate needs you !
Notre partenaire Impression Real Estate recherche un "Property Manager" francophone pour compléter son équipe sur Auckland ! Cette agence immobilière dynamique recherche quelqu'un de motivé, indépendant et passionné pour les aider à développer leur portefeuille actuel de clients francophones et anglophones !
ABOUT "IMPRESSION REAL ESTATE"
Impression Real Estate Limited is a Licensed Real Estate Agent (REAA 2008) which manages over 1,750 properties across Auckland. Awarded as one of the best real estate agents Auckland, Impression provides value-for-money, stress-free property management.
An opportunity exists with Impression Real Estate for a French speaking Property Manager to work in our awarding winning property management business. We are looking for someone to help us grow our existing portfolio of French & English speaking clients while helping to run a portfolio of Auckland central apartments.
If you are ready to take the next step in Property Management and want to bring your energy and commitment to join our fantastic team, we want to hear from you!
YOUR ROLE AND KEY TASKS
- Help to manage an inner city property portfolio
- Act as the key contact between property owners and new investors
- Bring new properties into the portfolio
- Ensure team KPI's are achieved
- The successful candidate will offer the following:
- Excellent communication & relationship building skills. This is essential
- Good working proficiency in French both in speaking and writing
- Competent computer skills
- Self motivated, self driven and a self starter
- A strong grasp on the Real Estate Market
- Highly organised and a hard worker
- Ability to negotiate satisfactory outcomes
- The ability to face every challenge with a positive attitude
- Good reporting skills; eye for detail
- Common sense essential
- Palace Software experience preferred but not essential
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role essential
If you are passionate about Real Estate, you will be provided with the opportunity to achieve unlimited success in a stimulating, supportive environment. Operating from modern offices in Auckland CBD with an energetic team, the successful applicant will find this role to be an attractive employment option with an attractive salary and phone.
If you have the knowledge and right attitude to excel in this role, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Job Offre - Property Manager".